RRRR Ring Finish FCC
RRRR (or the pirate carry) is a rucksack carry with a reinforcing pass across the back. Using a sling ring to finish the back carry makes it easy to create a FCC. This carry is a great option for when you may need to take your front baby up and down frequently, or for when you need to add a baby to the carry on the spot.
- Practice the RRRR carry before adding front baby to the mix
- Make sure that you have the right size ring for the carry to ensure your RRRR is secure (read more about ring sizes and wraps HERE)
- Start the carry off-center to ensure your tails are even for the FCC
- You can tie this carry and use the FCC as a finish to be prepared for an "unexpected" tandem carry
- If you don't have a ring, you can use a slipknot to secure the RRRR- just be cautious about the length of your wrap (you may need a larger size wrap)
Learn how to wrap this carry
Watch how to wrap this carry in "Real Time Action"
Follow Twinmommy101's board BABYWEARING on Pinterest.